…doesn’t appear to be slowing down as incidents continue to be reported in the area.
There are several ways to protect your property, such as:
- Keeping tools locked away in a secure storage toolbox
- Marking equipment and, where possible, ensuring it’s registered
- Securing all sheds, outbuildings and garages with strong locks
- Regularly checking for breaches in boundary fencing or hedging
- Installing intruder alarms wherever equipment is stored
- Investing in security lighting
- Controlling the access points to your property
- Making sure doors or windows are not left open or unlocked
- Using CCTV to monitor vulnerable areas of your property
Increasing your security is an investment that pays off. Contact us today to find out how our range of solutions can help protect your property from rural crime.
📞 01285 651 025